Monday 19 August 2013

Psyche 2.0

For our monologue in CAE I portrayed  Psyche, the goddess of the human soul or better known as the personification of the human soul. She is famous for her legendary love story with the god of love, Eros. Wondering why I chose Psyche for my monologue? It's quite a funny story actually. I had a hard time finding a character that I really like and can be like "bagay sakon" in a way. I thought of giving up because all my classmates have good characters and they already made their scripts but thank the heavens Lou told me about Psyche and Eros and boom! Psyche 2.0 is me ha ha ha. Dressed up in my ala psychologist outfit and even if I was shaking due to nervousness, I did my very best and I guess laughing it off at the last part was quite great. And oh, I'll never forget how I slipped while wearing those heels for my costume *face palm*

No comments:

Post a Comment