Monday 19 August 2013

KALIWA KANAN KALIWA KANAN!

In my whole life, I'd never thought of being a CAT officer let alone survive 3 days of intense training under the scorching heat of the sun. With no drinking of water for at least 4-5 hours and having constant drills and doing whatever else our commandants tell us what to do. Ha ha, don't even get me started on the 10 or 15 rounds of jogging early in the morning which I thought would be the end of me. But you know what? I SURVIVED. I survived the dead tiring challenges we all went through and I'm proud to say I did my very best and I really did it with my all. A lot of people were wondering why I wanted to become a CAT officer. First of all they all thought I was joking and I'm doing this for fun with the rest of my friends but no, it's not a joke for me. Yes, being a CAT officer will require a lot of hard work, discipline, responsibility and patience. And that's one of the reasons why I wanted to become a CAT officer. I wanted to become a better student, a more challenged one. I swore to myself that before I graduate from Assumption-Iloilo, I wanna do things that will make my family, my friends and most of all myself, proud. I want to be remembered, not only as the girl who is so loud and full of energy and laughter. I also want to be remembered by my *hopefully* high grades, great skills, and as an awesome student. But also, I want everyone to know the CAT officer that is inside of me. Cadette Captain Baylon at your service. Ready, up!


Training days: (photo credits to Shannon Juada)











And hoorah, presenting the CAT officers of school year 2013-2014!




No comments:

Post a Comment