Monday 19 August 2013

Getting To Know You

Learner's Hour also known as a time of getting to know one's schoolmate and not just your fellow batchmates but also the students from the Grade 7, Grade 8, and Year III. June 8, 2013 marks the day of my last Learner's Hour in Assumption-Iloilo. Sad but still, we all felt really great at the same time. I mean, who wouldn't enjoy this awesome event? Not only did we go wild during the games andcheered our fellow learners in the games plus the participation of the teachers made us laugh even more. Most of all, I'll never forget how I fell during that one game of running back and forth and when me and my batchmates danced to Genteleman during the Hog Race. Seriously, that was so fun! Certainly, the best Learner's Hour ever.

(photo credits to Shannon Juada)
















No comments:

Post a Comment