Saturday 10 August 2013

Power Rangers X44 ✌

Drum roll please! *drum drum drum*

Let me introduce to you my group of friends, Power Rangers X44! Which are composed of the following gorgeous and funny members: (in alphabetical order)


Shiela Marie Alkonga 

Nachelle Therese Baylon (that's me HAHA)

Kristal Gale Carvajal

Isza Grace Cuello

Elissa Josephine Encarnacion 

Shaira Gem Eslabon

Dia Denisse Frigillano

Shannon Gail Juada

Mion Kim 

Ninna Lebrilla

Daisy Lee

Lei Kryzelle Mayo

Josephine Agnes Morente

Iris Maria Nonato

Rachel Therese Tendencia
'

Crystel Anne Yee
Photo: Don't be afraid to be happy.. :)



What can I say? Hah, my life wouldn't be complete if it wasn't for these girls. 
 


Once upon a time....okay maybe not. But, it all started around sophomore year when we were all classmates (except for Ninna and Mion but we are still close friends with them back in 2nd year) We all came from different little groups but became united during our junior year and we named our group Power Rangers X44. Weird name you might ask? I know! Haha. Crazy, loud, annoying, plus endless roars of laughter and fun!
There were times that our friendship went through trials and difficulties that break us down but no, we didn't give up. We realized that these problems make way for our friendship to become stronger and better everyday and that's what keeps us going. If someone asks me to describe my friends, I become speechless but in a good way of course. That's because whenever I think of these girls who have been there for me in my ups and downs, in my PMS moments and lunatic ones as well. Whether my face is full of frowns or tears of joy, they are there to support me and love me despite my imperfections as a person and as a friend. These girls accept me for who I truly am and that makes me happy and blessed to have them in my life. There are no words to describe our friendship but just take look at the smile on our faces and then you'll know ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment